The life of leisure that we lead currently, we owe it to the various inventions and discoveries in the field of science and technology. The smartphone that we rely on so much, the amazing cars that radiate power and help you reach your office on time, or the television which kids can never live without. Can you imagine that era when these never existed? Well, since we are reaping the benefits of the different innovations, we really need to celebrate the air conditioner which is an amazing invention!
Can you imagine your house without the air conditioner during summers or your workplace without air conditioners? The air conditioners have a major role in helping calm the raging tempers. Even kids these days are aware of what air conditioners are and how one can operate them. Air conditioners, which were once deemed a luxury, have now become a necessity since the climate becomes warmer and warmer with each passing year.
If you wish to buy an air conditioner, and since the market is flooded with air conditioners of different brands, you will a tough time figuring out which one to buy. So, here’s a list of the popular air conditioners which have received positive reviews by the customers over the years.
- Daikin – If you are keen on buying an air conditioner that is top-notch and excels by whichever parameter you choose to judge it, Daikin is the brand you can opt for. Daikin is a Japanese multinational company that primarily deals with manufacturing air-conditioning and warming systems. Each of its air conditioners is a masterpiece which vouches for the Japanese technology. The latest inverter ACs by Daikin are designed to give you optimum cooling by consuming lesser power.
- Hitachi – Hitachi is another Japanese-based company that is known to produce appliances which are credited for being long-lasting and has an amazing customer base. All its air conditioners are equipped with the best technologies such as self-cleaning system and a cooling system that can give you the “winter feels.” The air conditioners manufactured by Hitachi are somewhat eco-friendly since they have reduced the emission of greenhouse gases.
- Carrier – Here’s a brand that has stood the test of time and has still managed to secure its place as one of the best brands in the world despite facing new competition time and again. Since its invention in 1920, Carrier has manufactured air conditioners with their patent operating system—the ACE. The air conditioners manufactured by Carrier are environment-friendly since it consumes less water and emits less gases.
- Mitsubishi – Mitsubishi has been considered one of the best air conditioner manufacturers in the world. All its air conditioners are elegant, powerful, sleek, and it will be worth every penny you spend on it. It is a popular choice in Europe and Japan, and the air conditioners are deemed to be the most efficient and reliable systems in the market.
- Blue Star – Usually, things of quality are quite expensive, and if you wish to experience these, you need to spend a great deal of money. However, Blue Star is credited with manufacturing the best affordable air conditioners. These air conditioners, though affordable, do not compromise on the quality. What makes it a sensible buy is the fact that you can avail the latest technology and you won’t be paying anything extra for it.
- L.G. – L.G. is a South Korean company that has made a mark as one of the leading manufacturers of almost all electronic appliances. It is credited with manufacturing the best home appliances, and these are affordable as well. The L.G. air conditioners are equipped with the latest technologies such as inverter technology, plasma filter, jet cooling system, etc.
So, when you are out to buy an air conditioner for yourself, you know which are the potential choices.